The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine starts to issue electronic visas (e-Visas) to Kuwaiti nationals (through the website: http://evisa.mfa.gov.ua).
The introduction of the e-Visa is a continuation of the efforts of the Ukrainian government to simplify visa procedures for citizens of Kuwait who wish to visit Ukraine.
Among the benefits of e-Visa:
- remote submission of documents at any convenient time and receipt of e-Visa without the need to visit a consular office:
- possibility of online tracking of an e-Visa processing;
- continuous information support for applicants on email@example.com.
The e-Visa is issued as single entry for the period of up to 30 days for travelling to Ukraine with tourist or business purpose. The e-Visa processing time is up to 9 business days.
To obtain a Ukrainian e-Visa, you need to take the following steps:
- to register and fill out online application form on the website http://evisa.mfa.gov.ua;
- to upload photo and scanned copies of the passport, hotel booking or invitation of a Ukrainian company, travel medical insurance policy and flight ticket;
- to pay a visa fee ($ 65 USD) with a bank card (MasterCard Worldwide, Visa International or Cirrus/Maestro).
The e-Visa issued is sent to an applicant at the email address indicated in his application form.
To enter and leave the territory of Ukraine the e-Visa must be presented in printed form with a passport and kept throughout the stay in Ukraine.
At the same time, citizens of Kuwait also keep the opportunity to obtain entry visas to Ukraine (single-entry, double-entry and multiple) for a period of up to 5 years at the Embassy of Ukraine in the State of Kuwait or at any other Ukrainian diplomatic mission worldwide, as well as to get visa on arrival at the Ukrainian international airports in Kyiv and Odesa.