The main signals of the interview of Ambassador of Ukraine to the State of Kuwait V.Tolkach:
- Ukraine is grateful for Kuwait's support for its sovereignty and territorial integrity and expresses hope for cooperation in implementation of its initiatives within international organizations.
- Ukraine will never give up Crimea and continues to consider the peninsular as its territory.
- We admit significant deterioration in protection of human rights in the Crimea during the period of its Russian occupation and call on to release our political prisoners, arrested in Russia, including people’s deputy of Ukraine N.Savchenko.
- Russia violated its obligations under the provisions of the Budapest Memorandum to protect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and continues to carry out direct aggression against our country.
- Ukraine stands for peaceful political settlement of the crisis in separate districts of its eastern regions by implementing a set of measures according to the Minsk agreements.
- Kyiv appreciates the political and financial support of the Western partners, but is still interested in getting modern weapons to resist the Russian aggression.
- During 2014 Ukraine and Kuwait have achieved remarkable progress in simplifying the visa regime for its citizens to support the further development of bilateral cooperation in sphere of tourism.
- Ukraine is interested in further deepening of trade and economic cooperation with the State of Kuwait. Unfortunately, in 2014 the consequences of Russian aggression adversely affected the terms of trade with the emirate.