On October 20, 2020 the Embassy of Ukraine in Kuwait held an International Virtual Conference “Direct flights between Ukraine and Kuwait: a horizon of possibilities”.
During the Conference representatives of Ukrainian and Kuwaiti business, medical, legal and educational circles provided expert and insightful assessments which demonstrated the key benefits of implementation of direct flights between our friendly countries, in particular in light of the recently approved visa-free regime for Kuwaiti citizens.
Time codes of the speakers’ presentations:
• 0:04:00 Dr. Oleksandr Balanutsa, Ambassador of Ukraine to the State of Kuwait.
• 1:27:08 Dr. Rashid Al-Adwani, Ambassador of the State of Kuwait to Ukraine.
• 0:06:50 Mr. Mokhammad Faradzhallakh, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Information Portal “Ukraine in Arabic”.
• 0:08:32 Mr. Denis Antonyuk, Head of the “Ukrainian Incentives” company.
• 0:24:02 Dr. Olga Palekha, Head of Network Development of Boryspil International Airport.
• 0:31:12 Mr. Aleksander Kulitka, the head of the Scientific Training Center for International Education and Cooperation at the Flight Academy of the National aviation University, Ukraine.
• 0:43:31 Dr. Khalil El Atab, Strategic international partner of Kozyavkin rehabilitation clinic, Chief Operating officer at Vivus Rehabilitation company.
• 0:49:49 Mr. Alexey Metelskiy, Director of Sales Department of Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv.
• 0:58:53 Mr. Igor Dykunskyy, Managing Partner of the DLF Attorneys-at-Law company & Ms. Khrystyna Khariv, Business Development Manager at DLF company.
• 1:07:08 Mr. Rohit Ramachandran, Chief Executive Officer of “Jazeera Airways” company, Kuwait.
• 1:32:32 Dr. Oleksandr Balanutsa, Ambassador of Ukraine to the State of Kuwait.